Admin Dashboard Incorrect

Admin Dashboard Sales and Bookings are not matching Invoice Values - Why?

@jennb

Just to clarify here what isn’t matching? I’m not exactly sure which dashboards you are talking about. I understand the bookings widget but which sales dashboard are you talking about? Are you matching it to the invoice values widget?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Pulse Dashboard and the Home screen of Cetec.

@jennb

The invoice values are matching on the pulse dashboard and the invoice values widget. The bookings widget and the bookings on the pulse dashboard are not matching but that is because it’s pulling from the old list. The old list links pull the list slightly differently. If you view the new version of the pulse dashboard the values match Cetec ERP The new version pulls from the new version of the list. I will let engineering know about the old version of the list but you can use the new version and it will work correctly.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@jennb

Engineering has made the necessary changes to the pulse dashboard and the home page widget so these will match. It should be pulling to the new version and the new version had a wrong filter which will be fixed. You should get this fix in 10-15 days.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support