BIN/SERIAL HELP

https://justicebearing.cetecerp.com/part/fifoix_piece_list?bin_search=PR1-1&receipt_search=33219&location=JB&reloaded=1&part_search=NMB+608ZZM3MTA3+LG49

Not sure how or why this occurred - but this receipt back in June created 1 each on a receipt of 1000’s.

@justicebearing

Thanks for reaching out. Were these parts not supposed to be serialized? Is that the issue here?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

No, we do not do any serializing. We sold/picked/shipped these in April no issue - now there are 2,730 individual pieces it appears

@justicebearing

On a bin that isn’t serialized there is a button called create pieces in the bin data. If you click that button it will serialize all of those parts. It seems that is what happened here though it was too long ago for usage logs to pick it up.

That is the only way for parts to become serialized after receiving.

The best solution here is to go into this page and delete all of the serials: Cetec ERP

This will remove the serials but keep the qty.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

I tried deleting one “serial” and it reduced the QTY to 2729
I cannot do this 2700+ times

@justicebearing

Our engineering team can delete these serials for you but it will be a billable task. It would be 1-2 hours bill at actual for removing those serials.

Let me know if you would like this work done.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

You mentioned it wouldn’t deplete the inventory - but it does

@justicebearing

I apologize as I was incorrect on that. It does deplete the inventory but in order to remove the serials the pieces have to be removed. This would remove the inventory and then you could inventory adjust the qty back in. I apologize as this is the only solution for this and if you aren’t wanting to manually delete the pieces this would still require 1-2 hours of engineering time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

There are errors popping up after we have deleted these one by one - says something about error - dimension fields

https://justicebearing.cetecerp.com/part/fifoix_piece_list_new?prcpart={"label"%3A"NMB+608ZZM3MTA3+LG49+(Desc%3A+608ZZ+)"%2C"prcpart"%3A"NMB+608ZZM3MTA3+LG49"}&location=[]&__sortBy__=[{"id"%3A"parent_serial"%2C"desc"%3Afalse}]&__pageIndex__=0&__pageSize__=2550&__reload__=1

@justicebearing

It looks like the new list is having an issue. Here’s the old list: Cetec ERP I will try and replicate that error and send it to engineering.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@justicebearing

I was able to replicate the error and I’m escalating this to engineering.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@justicebearing

It seems the issue was viewing the list by all results on one page. This isn’t a recommended way to use that list as there are a lot of results which cause issues with the list. If you just view by 25 or 50 results that list should work for you.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.