Calcuquote not replacing old costs

Hi guys,

We recently started noticing that when we get a new quote from Calcuquote, it is not replacing the old quote. I looked at config settings to see if it was something new you added, but I didn’t see anything. Please look at the pricing under part number MOL08-50-0114. You will notice two dates on the side 112622 and 120221. This becomes confusing when they are quoting and we are concerned they will pick the wrong cost. Let me know.

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly,

I’m looking into this for you. I looked at the Pricing page you mentioned. Just to clarify, in this example, you’re expecting the 2022-11-26 dates to show up but not the 2021-12-02 dates, correct?

Hi!

Yes, it says when you go into Calcuquote “Using this functionality will overwrite previous vendor quantity breaks.” I do want to be able to have more than one choice of vendors, but if it is the same vendor, we need to replace old pricing. Does that make sense?

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly,

Yes, sorry, that makes sense. Somehow I didn’t get a notification that you’d replied here. I apologize for the delay.

I’m looking more into this now.

Cetec ERP Support

Kelly,

I’ve created a support ticket and assigned this to our engineers. I included you as a collaborator on that ticket so that we can keep you updated on what we find out.

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support