Commission Breakdown Bug

When I go to Sales/Invoices/Commission Breakdown - and enter in Ship Dates - the lines that are loading are not by Ship Date.

It appears to be loading by original Order Date which causes much unnecessary work.

I would like to request that this bug be fixed so that it searches and displays by Ship Date.

Thank you,
~Sherri

@sbeausoleil

Apologies for the delay on this. I loaded your commissions breakdown report and it seemed to be pulling the invoices shipped within the date range I set. Cetec ERP Is that the problem or is it something else?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Okay, I had time this afternoon to get back to this topic and document this further for you with an example.

If I go to the Invoice Commissions screen and enter 2024-01-11 to 2024-01-18:
I can see Inv 25945.1-1, Inv Date: 1-12-24
and
Inv 25908.1-1, Inv Date: 1-17-24
https://geminiplasticsinc.cetecerp.com/invoice/invoice_commissions_new?date_from=2024-01-11&date_to=2024-01-18&intercompany=0&credit_memo=0&view_by=invoice&inside_sales={"label"%3A"All"%2C"value"%3A-1}&outside_sales={"label"%3A"All"%2C"value"%3A-1}&__sortBy__=[{"id"%3A"customer"%2C"desc"%3Afalse}]&__pageIndex__=0&__pageSize__=58&__reload__=1

-The checkbox to create a voucher no longer appears on the Invoice Commission screen, so I am forced to use the Commissions Breakdown screen for clicking the checkbox to make a voucher.

When I go to the Commission Breakdown screen and enter the same Ship Dates: 2024-01-11 to 2024-01-18
The two invoices I mentioned above do not show up.
https://geminiplasticsinc.cetecerp.com/invoice/commission_breakdowns?customer=&vendor=&after_date=2024-01-11&before_date=2024-01-18&invoice=&voucher_id=&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_ID=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Commission=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_PO=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Invoice=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Line=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_HeaderLine=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Customer=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_EndUserName=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_CommissionShipTo=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_CommissionPart=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_CommissionType=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_User=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Vendor=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_InsideSales=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_OutsideSales=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_QuotedValue=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Comments=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_CommissionText=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Value=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_AmountPaid=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Voucherinputtypecheckboxidadda=0

HOWEVER, the Ordered On dates for these invoices are:
25945.1-1, Ordered On: 2023-11-01
25908.1-1, Ordered On: 2023-11-07

If I go to the Commission Breakdown screen and I enter the - Ordered On - dates instead of the ship date in the Ship Date field:
These invoices do appear.
https://geminiplasticsinc.cetecerp.com/invoice/commission_breakdowns?customer=&vendor=&after_date=2023-11-01&before_date=2023-11-07&invoice=&voucher_id=&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_ID=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Commission=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_PO=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Invoice=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Line=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_HeaderLine=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Customer=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_EndUserName=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_CommissionShipTo=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_CommissionPart=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_CommissionType=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_User=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Vendor=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_InsideSales=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_OutsideSales=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_QuotedValue=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Comments=1&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_CommissionText=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Value=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_AmountPaid=0&heading_control_web_grid-invoicecommissionbreakdowns_Voucherinputtypecheckboxidadda=0

This does not work well as a workaround as I have to search back several months which creates many more lines to sort through. Also, I have to guess at what date to start with to have the earliest Ordered On date for the commissions that need to be paid.

---- It appears the Ship Date filter is filtering by the Ordered On date and needs to be corrected. Please advise.

@sbeausoleil

Thank you for the detailed breakdown of your issue! I was able to replicate this behavior and I am escalating this to engineering to get fixed.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@sbeausoleil

Engineering has a fix for this issue that should go out to you once you get 4.13.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

1 Like