Component Need Across BOM report missing a SUB when using multilevel checkbox

I am running the Component Need Across BOM report with the multi-level box checked but there is one subassembly that is not exanding into its components and I do not know why. Is there a setting or flag for a BOM that the report is looking for? I am worried that some of my larger BOM exports using this report might be missing items as well.

Thanks!
Paul

Hi Paul,

Can you provide me the name of the subassembly or a url to it so that I can investigate? Thanks!

Cetec ERP Support

The BOM I use to run is SUB001737-1 and the BOM that doesn’t show up is FPA001650-1, if you type in the FPA001650-1 directly the 2 DIE part numbes show up, but not for the SUB

Thanks!
Paul

@paulv ,

Thank you for providing the part information. The issue here is that there is a specific revision of FPA001650-1 that is called for under BOM SUB001737-1. If you update to the current revision this should populate correctly. Please let me know if you have any questions.

https://cetecerp.attolloengineering.com/otd/revision/3941/edit_bom#

Regards,
Cetec ERP Support

That worked, thanks! Is there a way to keep revisions of BOM components as (UNSET) so that they don’t decouple like this when they are updated? Whenever I cut a WO of a part it changes from (unset) to the latest version.

Thanks!
Paul

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.