Documents Backup

Hopefully, this is the right place for this question. In the below location:

Admin → Maintenance → Download Backup

I noticed that the “Created At:” dates for the two options are a couple of months apart from each other. How often is the “Documents Backup” file updated?

Also, do you have any resources for how to automate this backup with the links on this screen that say “URLs for automation”? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 9.56.38 AM

Hi @abeausoleil ,

Generally both database and document backup should be created nightly. I’m sending this example to our engineers to get more information.

I search for some documentation on the URLs for automation and found this article How To Download Backups which indicates you would use this url in a script to automate. If you have a specific question though let me know and I can review internally.

I’ll be in touch as I have more information on the frequency for document backups.

Thank you,
Cetec ERP

Hi @abeausoleil ,

The documents have backed up successfully so you should see the new timestamp. Let us know if you run into any other issues with this. Have a great rest of your week!

Regards,
Cetec ERP

Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.