Error in Receiving

Hi,
We are facing an issue in our order # 3004.1 after receiving first line of the order for the first time there was no receipt created and also the part was not added to the inventory we deleted the invoice created against this Order line and performed the receiving again.

As a result of this receiving the part was added twice in inventory and we are not being able to delete this receipt even though the invoice had been un invoiced and also the vendor was supposed to be Goldstar Medical Instruments but the system is showing Zeeshan CNC in the vendor part of our receipt.

Part # PRTLH-175-2-2C.

Receipt 25059.

Receipt 25060.

I uninvoice the order but the inventory still show in the part.
Capture5

Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826 ,

Thanks for reaching out. I wanted to send a quick message that we are looking into this issue. I’ll be in touch again as I have more information.

Thank you,

Cetec ERP

@cetecerp25
How long would it take to resolve this issue. We are waiting for its resolution. Kindly do it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826,

Thank you for reaching out for an update. Currently this ticket is escalated with our engineers.

I spent a bit of time attempting to replicate this issue in a backup of your environment, but even when cloning the quote and completing and receiving line 1, the receipt was generated successfully. When I uninvoiced I was also able to confirm the receipt cancelled successfully and removed the qty from inventory.

Do you happen to have any other details that might have affected this specific order that might assist us with reproducing?

Thank you,
Cetec ERP Support

@cetecerp25
We have also complete received other others and there is no issue in any other orders. This specific order is causing this error and we have not done anything unusual.
we are not being able to delete this inventory entry even though the invoice is cancelled. We think that this order is causing the error so we have stopped receiving other lines of this order 3004.1

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@cetecerp25
We are waiting for its resolution. Kindly do it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826 ,

I have an engineering ticket open for this issue. I’ve requested an update on the ticket and will be in touch as I hear something. Sorry for the delay on this.

Regards,
Cetec ERP

@cetecerp25

Ok

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826 ,

We’ve been unable to determine any process issue with how this order was made or received. At this point our recommendation would be to have the data cleaned up and process the additional lines through a newly created order. Moving forward if you run into this again please let us know.

As for cleaning up the data are you able to perform inventory adjustments to correct what has currently been received and in stock?

Regards,
Cetec ERP Support

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.