MRP Not requesting ROP items

We are having an issue where certain parts that have gone below their set ROP level are not being requested on MRP runs. I will use CS_0110021-01 as an example. This part has an ROP of 3. Currently, we have 0 in stock. However, This part has not been pulled by MRP. Can you tell me what is causing this? Thank you

@BrockS_PLS

Thanks for reaching out. I am looking into this issue and will get back to you ASAP with an update.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@BrockS_PLS

Engineering has a fix for this and it will be out to you in the next week or so! Let us know if you continue to have issues in a couple weeks.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Good Morning. It looks like issue has still not been corrected. Can you provide an update as to when this can be fixed?

@BrockS_PLS

I’ve sent this back over to engineering. I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@BrockS_PLS

Engineering has a fix for this and it will be in the 4.09 release which will be going out in the next 3-4 weeks.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Good Morning,
To clarify, I received a message when I logged on this morning that version 4.09 has been released. However, At the bottom of the page, it show that Cetec is running version 4.82. Also, MRP is still not working correctly. Can you please confirm if 4.09 has been released, and if not, why I received this message this morning?
Thank you,

@BrockS_PLS

That was a mistake we apologize for that. 4.09 will be released in the next few weeks and you will see it at the footer that you are running on 4.09. The message was accidentally sent out.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.