PQuotes Do Not Convert to PO with Proper WH Location

When I convert a PQuote to a PO. The lines always are placed with the Main WH Location as their place of receiving when they need to go to our secondary location.

Furthermore, there is no way to bulk update the PO lines and it is laborious to manually change every line for a PO with many lines to it.

Can you please fix this conversion error or add to the “Change All Lines” function the ability to bulk update receive location?

Also. When I go to receive a line that is set to receive to my secondary warehouse, the receive screen auto defaults to receive to the main location. When the team at the secondary warehouse receives the PO, it is being received to our main WH location inventory.

It seems that there is a lot of incomplete continuity in the backend code. Can you please look at what is going on here.

Note that Header Location is SS
Note that Line Locations are MN

@spencer

Are you still having this issue? I tested this and the warehouse locations were the same for the line and the header. Does this happen every time or just sometimes?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Yes I am still having this issue. It happens every time

@spencer

I am unable to replicate this issue. Can you tell me the process you go through for this? And give me a example order that this has happened on?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support