Purchasing Quote List

I don’t think our Purchase Quote List page is working correctly. I created a PQuote as a test but when i search using this page, nothing shows up… (/pquote/list). also, i get a few of the custom fields filled in with text that i’m not familiar with…

I’m wondering if this is a config parameter that changed an Admin’s ability to see pquotes?

Hi Regis,

Huh…this is odd. My preliminary guess is the conflation between your bonus columns. You have PQuote Bonus Columns and PQuote Line Bonus Columns with the same name (Quickbooks PO Number and Job Number). This report is flexible to show View By PQuote and PQuote Lines.

My guess is our newest update messed with this somehow. I’m creating a ticket directly for our engineers to review. Thank you for your patience here.

Best,
The Cetec Team

Hi Regis,

Ok, quick follow-up here. In the new release, we made some fixes to bonus columns. Unfortunately, this means, you’ll have to rename the BCs to be different names between PQuote Lines and PQuotes.

Apologies for the inconvenience here.

Best,
The Cetec Team

That worked. I deleted the Bonus columns from the “PQuote lines” section and now I’m able to see the list of Pquotes. Thanks.