Quote Final Resale Price

We have a Quote (7156) that is not totaling correctly. The final resale price shown is $65,611.62, but when manually added it totals $60,298.84. Please advise.

I cloned Quote 7156 to Quote 7214 and the total was $60,288.05. Exported the Quote to Excel and the total is $60,221.04. Repriced the Quote and the total is now $65,956.72.

The total when manually added is $60,298.84

Clearly something in the background is not calculating correctly. Lines 8, 18 and 19 have updated pricing, but everything is done correct on the part level.

Please let me know how we can fix this ASAP.

thanks,
Jake

Hello Jake!

Thank you for reaching out to us about this! When we looked at Quote 7214 (…/quote/7214/view). When adding up the ‘Final Resale’ column we get a total of $53,934.04. When adding in the frieght resale value this gives us $60,224.04 as a ‘Final Resale’ which is the total of all the ‘Final Resale’ columns & the ‘Final Frieght Resale’ values.

If you know if any specific lines on this quote that show incorrectly please let us know which and by what value they should be set to. This way we can investigate into why you are getting a different Final Resale Total for the quote.

Best Regards,

Clearly something in the background is not calculating correctly. Lines 8, 18 and 19 have updated pricing, but everything is done correct on the part level.

Jake,

We apologize about the delay in response here, we have found the issue in the calculations on the quote total. Our engineering team has a fix for this to be deployed with the 4.0 release. This release will be coming out soon as it is in testing currently. Thank you for reaching out to us about this.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

We are having more issues with Quotes not totaling correctly. The Unit Price and Ext. Price on Quote 7449 are not totaling correctly.

Also, when Quote 7449 was committed to Order 7449.1 Lines 9-17 have the incorrect Resale Price.

Please let me know how this can be fixed.

thanks,
Jake

Please let me know how we can get this resolved. Our Quotes and Orders are thousands of dollars off. As you can imagine this causes major issues with our clients.

thanks,
Jake