First off, thank you for allowing users to update the customer. I’m now using that and ran into an issue.
Steps I went through:
• Looked up serial number from invoice history
• Opened the original ship-to invoice for the end-item we sold to a distributor
• Selected “Create RMA” from the left-hand menu
• In the RMA, I change the customer from the original sell-to party (distributor) to the current owner of the asset.
• In the RMA, I select PDF from the left-hand menu, to create a RMA document to send over to the asset owner
o Result–the original sell-to party (distributor) is incorrectly listed on the header of the RMA.