Software Bug

Hi,
We have closed some orders in cetec, they are actually closed but still, they are shown in open PO orders.
For Example.
We closed order line 2020.1-40 in cetec and they closed actually but they are still showing in open orders.

This is the picture and I highlighted which order’s actually close but they still show.

Here is another picture. when we open this order line they don’t show in open lines.Please intimate the reason.
Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826

It looks like it’s possible that you deleted line 42 in workorder 2020.1. There is an internal PO that gets created when you do internal orders that is supposed to update automatically but it is still showing open which seems to be why it’s showing open on the part record.

Do you happen to remember if line 42 was deleted? Do you also maybe remember what steps you took for this order so I can try and reproduce?

In the meantime I will continue testing to see if we can get that PO line removed so it won’t show in open POs anymore.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@rana826

It looks like this was a strange bug. But I wasn’t able to replicate it so I had engineering remove line 42 from the internal PO. It is no longer showing on the open POs for that part.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support