Vendor Return - Packing Slip internal Error 500

We’re trying to perform a vendor return but the “packing slip” option just gives us a “500 internal server error” Message.

(/vendorreturn/8/packing_slip)

Regis,

We’ll look into this and see what we can find out for you.

Cetec ERP Support

Regis,

I’m sorry you’re running into this! I’m sending this over to our engineering team to see what I can find out. In the meantime, I was able to create the packing slip on our side of things:

https://attolloengineering.cetecerpdevel.com/vendorreturn/8/packing_slip?download=Download+PDF&reloaded=1&begin_line=&end_line=&show_header_comments=1&show_header_desc=1&show_quantity=1&show_prcpart=1&show_unit_value=1&show_part=1&show_tags=1&show_fifoix_id=1&show_extended_value=1&show_vendor_part=1&show_eccn=1&show_totals=1

If for some reason that doesn’t open for you, let us know and we’ll get it to you a different way so you can proceed with business as usual.

All the best,
Cetec ERP Support

Regis,

It sound like this is an error in your custom document. If you revert to the default one, the page should load.

Per the engineering team, debugging that could be tricky and time-consuming, but if you’d like to have someone look at it, they can do so at the normal rate.

Just let us know what you decide, and thanks as always for your business!

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support