500 - Internal Server Error - Full Order Plate

Hi,

We have been occasionally encountering a 500 error when we try to access the Full Order Plate from the order screen. We can still access the order plate from the warehouse screen, but it seems like every other day or so we have this issue. Is there something we need to account for to be able to use this?

Thanks!!

Can you give us an example of one of the orders where you get the error when trying to bring up the plate?

And does it always happen with specific orders, or if you go back to the same order and try again does it work on subsequent loads?

https://c-lockinc.cetecerp.com/order/MN7414.1/license_plate

I think it’s happening with all orders, but it does seem to load at different times of the day. I haven’t been able to notice a consistent pattern for when it happens.

Thanks Jackie,

We’ll have to get with our engineering team and see if we can determine what’s causing the error there.

We’ll get back to you about it as soon as we can.

@jthomas Our engineers found the problem, and this should be fixed for you.

Let us know if you ave any further problems with it!

Hi we have same problem here

@ace_support Is there a specific order that you’re having trouble with? I believe we pushed out the fix for this issue, so just want to see whether or not it made it’s way to your environment.

Thanks!

Hi, most open orders have the same problem except order 79.1 and 87.1

Thanks @ace_support, when we checked earlier it just happened to be 87.1 that we looked at, so we didn’t see the issue. We’ll have our engineers take a look and update you about it as soon as we can.

@ace_support This should be fixed for you now as well. Let us know if you have any other issues with it.

Thanks!

all good now. Thanks