Account Rec Issues

Hi guys,

I have a couple issues, so I wanted to put them on the same thread since they are with the Account Reconciliation program.

In Account Reconciliation 44, there is an open delta of $590.00 which is not true. If you look at this bank reconciliation all together, the numbers just don’t add up. The deposits don’t add up and neither do the checks. I even moved everything to a spreadsheet to verify. This should be balanced, but it won’t balance unless I take off check 1023, but that check was cashed during this time period. If you just look at the deposits at the bottom of the screen total, it is 392017.785 which is correct, but up top it says 400154.81. Same with checks/payments: total on the bottom 362668.8, but up top it is 371145.83. It should be 362418.80. I realize some checks aren’t included in that total since they didn’t cash, but it surely shouldn’t be more than the available amount. Please let me know what you think on this one.

In Account Reconciliation 54, Payment 7551, check 51064 is duplicated. I didn’t want to choose one or the other since I am not sure which one is the correct one, so I left it unreconciled. Let me know what you find out.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hello Kelly!

It looks like 44 had the same issue that several others on the forum have run into:
A payment was created, then reconciled, then cancelled. This would leave a balance on the Reconcile, but because the payment was cancelled, won’t show in the list to be able to be unchecked.

We’ve cleaned that data up and, we’ll soon have the fix that prevents this in the future ready to deploy.

Also, 7551 should be corrected now as well.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Cetec ERP Support