Account Reconcile - Missing Entry

I am trying to reconcile our A/R account and am having an issue with Unbilled invoices not showing up in the Account Reconcile. I am unable to reconcile GL Entry 97097 Invoice 6036.1-1 split amounts $27,500 and $14,500 which has been unbilled and is not showing at all on the list of entries. This is on Account Reconcile 140 which is causing a difference of -$42,000.

@JesseC

Thanks for reaching out about this issue. I am working with our accounting team to figure out what’s going on.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@JesseC

So when you unbill an invoice it zeros out the ledger entries. So it will have negative values on the list. Here’s an example

What exactly are you trying to reconcile? It seems to me that if it’s been uninvoiced there aren’t any values to reconcile. I also noticed you have your last reconcile open that is 142 and is still open.

Any more info you can give me would be really helpful!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Thank you for your reply. Yes, we are aware it zeros out the entry, but why is the unbilled invoice causing a difference? It’s the only thing we can find causing it and in account rec 139 we have found 11 unbilled invoices that amount to the $86,500.75 difference. Since those entries zero out why does it not show that on the account rec?

@JesseC

Could you send a link of account reconcile 139? It doesn’t come up under 101100 AR.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

https://paa.cetecerp.com/bankreconcile/139/edit

Here you go.

@JesseC

Here is what we’ve found so far.

1. Uninvoices should not appear on the acct reconcile if properly reversing the Invoice, so it is correct that Uninvoice 6036-1.1 does not appear as it IS reversing properly.
  2. Screenshot below of Invoice 9528 ledger entries (click view inactive entries button) is incorrectly appearing in acct reconcile 142…when corrected, the cleared balance delta will flip to positive amount and also affect cleared balance delta on acct reconcile 140…both will still be out of balance…so there’s other issues going on.
  3. Can’t tell at this point what those other issues may be.

We are still trying to look into this but wanted to give you this information in case it was helpful.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

1 Like