Accounting Report

I need to run a report that includes my Vendor invoice number, part number and qty as well as the PO number and invoiced amount.
PO Receipt report does not include the Invoice number and the Voucher List does not include the Part number and qty received from the receipt.
Is there anyway to run a report to include all information? Am I missing something?

@jennb

What do you mean by a vendor invoice number? Is that the vendor number? Or something else?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

The Vendor’s Invoice number.

@jennb

Unfortunately there isn’t a report that has all of those fields. I can ask engineering to give me a quote on if they can add a bonus column to the PO receipt list but that would be billable work.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

It would be better for me to have a “detailed report” of the Vouchers to include Receipts from POs attached when entering for 3 way match because shipping does not always have the invoice when receiving product and that would eliminate duplicate entering of the invoice number at a later date.
Is this possible?

@jennb

Would adding the part number and qty to the voucher list be acceptable? I still need to ask engineering but wanted to be sure this would work for you.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Yes but it is very important that the qty is only the amount attached to that invoice - not the po or the line because we receive partials a lot of times.

@jennb

I hear back from engineering and they said the best solution would be to add the Vendor Invoice Number to the PO receipts list. Would that be ok? Unfortunately that is the only solution.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

It would be worth a shot! How much would that cost?

@jennb

It would be a 1-2 hour estimate bill at actual. Would you want that work done?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

What is the current bill rate?

@jennb

It is currently $250 an hour.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support