BOM Was Dele it

BOM was Upload around 2/14 now 2/22 BOM is gone, I Suspect it was delete it, How can I confirm that is what happen.

@edmoon

Good Afternoon!

An admin user in your environment can run usage logs to see if that BOM was deleted & set to inactive. Do you by chance have the BOM prcpart number so we can figure out what happened here for you?

Once I get that I can run usage logs to see what happened, at what time, and when.

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support

Sure, This is what I have. Part CCA097-60200-REV-T

https://wycomcorp_test.cetecerp.com/part/403491/inventory

Sorry, Copy the Wrong Link. Below id the Right one

Cetec ERP.

can you guide how to get there? run usage logs

@cetecerp21 Any News on the BOM Request from yesterday?

Good Afternoon,

You can run usage logs by going into your Admin Module, clicking the Logs dropdown, and selecting Usage Logs from that dropdown menu.

Here’s a link directly to that page (input it at the end of your URL after .com) /admin/usage_stats

Once on that page you can input the URL link to the prcpart profile page and set a date range, then click submit to pull usage logs for any POST or GET functions done to that part record. I backdated the usage log report to 2-1-2024 and found that a user did update that prcpart record, but doesn’t seem like it was deleted.

Was a revision removed from your environment, or was the entire prcpart record deleted? The data row you’d be looking at in usage logs would be “delete_fixbom” - 1. Below is a screenshot of the filters you’d use in usage logs:

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support

The entire prcpart record is Gone, I’ll check with the admin hope we can found the reason why the BOM is Gone.