Build Operation Timing

Take for example this Work Order 4461.1-1 that is currently in production. Within this specific Work List, the order is currently in the SMT stage which includes Paste Printing, First Article, SMT Top, SMT Bottom, Reflow, and Feeder Unloading.

I understand that the OrdlineStatus in this stage = SMT, but there are the 6 BuildOperations = Paste Printing, First Article, SMT Top, SMT Bottom, Reflow, and Feeder Unloading. Even though the operator is currently in the OrdlineStatus of SMT they are working on the operation of First Article. I see there is a timer running for SMT (in this screenshot, 6 minutes 45 seconds) even though they scanned the operation First Article. Is the First Article stage being timed within SMT or is it just timing SMT? I’d like to know how to see how long the First Article process runs whenever they finish this step but I am only able to see SMT. How can we see further into this?

Hello,

First, make sure a build operation is selected when starting work,

then you can go to the ‘view work’ report (found under production, mgmt, view work) and run it by whatever filters you choose, this report will show which build operation they were logged into:

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

1 Like

I was not aware of the View Work report, thanks!