Calcuquote not working for some

My sales and purchasing cannot see the Calcuquote pricing. It spins and returns nothing. As an admin, I can see the pricing. I have tried to give them different roles, that didn’t work. I tried giving their roles specific access through Access Control for Calcuquote features and that didn’t work. Please advise what I am missing.

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly,

We’re looking into this for you, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Cetec ERP Support

Kelly,

Just to check, are you using the Price Fetch API? What’s a part that I can look at to test this? And are there just specific users having the trouble, or is it anyone with the Sales or Purchasing role but not the Admin role?

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support

I checked all users with sales, but if it helps, you can check doriant or margaretm. Try part number MOL08-50-0113.

And is it the Price Fetch API?

I believe so. It comes up and allows them to start the search, then spins and doesn’t return anything to their screen.

Hi guys!

Any ideas on this? It is still not working.

Thanks,
Kelly

Hi guys,
We figured out this issue a few months ago with a caching clean up, but now we are all having the issue and I think it needs to be restarted or something. Clearing cache did not solve it for anyone. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly,

I truly apologize that this somehow fell through the cracks! I’m looking into this again for you now.

Cetec ERP Support

Kelly,

I tested this on my end and, even with Admin privileges, when I try to pull up CalcuQuote pricing, it’s just spinning and spinning. I’m going to get this over to our product management team to look into. I’ll copy you on that ticket so you can see updates as they come. If you don’t see an email come through about this today, please respond here to let me know.

Thanks for your patience with us,

Cetec ERP Support

Thanks!!