Calcuquote - Undefined

Hi guys,

When we pull quoting from Calcuquote, it pulls over fine, but it will not save. We only get an error “undefined” at the top. I tried it with multiple vendors and we haven’t changed anything on end as far as the Calcuquote keys. I even tried it on a part from a different manufacturer that already had pricing saved from 8-15-22, AMP353907-1, so this issue is new. The original part we tried was MOL16-02-1109.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Kelly

@kellym

Do you have a specific quote this is happening on? Or does this seem to be part related only not quote related?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

I tried it both on multiple quotes and on multiple parts of different manufacturers, all gave the same result.

@kellym

Would it be alright if we tried to save the Calcuquote pricing for this part? AMP353907-1
We are trying to figure out if this is something on Calcuquotes end or not. You can let me know which price breaks you need and I can try saving them.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi guys,

Yes, please go ahead and try it and override what is there. I just verified that I am still getting the same problem.

Thanks,
Kelly

@kellym

Engineering has informed me that they have fixed the issue. Please let me know if it still isn’t working. I didn’t want to overwrite with the incorrect price breaks.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support