Can you send out a notification / email when an item is received?

Hello,

We would like to send out an email to certain persons when an item is received into the system. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Angel Allen

Hi @Angel

Currently that is not a supported feature in Cetec ERP, so there is no way to do that.

It is however a feature on our roadmap for development for a future release, timeline undefined.

Please let us know if you would like to explore developing this type of thing for your company, we do offer development services at our hourly rate of $250/hr in case you have an urgent need and would like to explore expediting this development.

Thanks

Hello,

I am also interested in this feature. Have any updates been made to this capability?

Thanks,
Liz

@elizabetha ( and @Angel) We have, in fact, added this to the system as of v4.0!

On any part record, on the left hand side under Maint. there is now a Notifications page.

There you can set up a notification when that part is received at all, or any, of your warehouse locations.

Let us know if you have any questions about it!

Hello,

This is great to hear and thank you for the quick response! I am specifically interested in getting a receipt notification based on term information (i.e. if a part is purchased on a credit card).

Is it possible to get a receipt notification based on the purchasing terms? If not, is it possible to get a receipt notification for a certain PO?

Thanks!
Liz

Neither of those are currently supported, but we can definitely pass along the suggestions to our development team.

Thanks!

That would be great. Thank you!

I am interested in this too

1 Like

What is this comment in reference to?

If it’s the original subject of this forum topic, please note the earlier comment where receipt notifications have been added to the system as of version 4.0.

Thanks!

Sending a notification to the buyer of a PO when the POLine is closed

Thank you for clarifying that. We will relay your interest to our development team as they continue to consider new features to include in future versions.