Can't Invoice due to Time/Date Error

Hi,

Having problems trying to invoice orders.
I can Pick the order fine but when we click on the “Create Invoice” button the following error occurs…

Error: Invoice Creation Failed: {UNKNOWN}: Invalid local time for date in time zone: America/Chicago at lib/Cetec/Reboot/Schema/ResultSet/Invoice.pm line 1253

Any Ideas???

Nothing specific comes to mind, but we’d be happy to investigate further for you.

Can you provide us an example of an order where you’re having this issue? Or is it happening on every order you try to invoice?

It was happening on Every Order.
This has now seemed to have rectified itself and we are now able to ship.
For reference, the error was occurring on all users, not just a single one.

Thanks
Jason

Glad it seems to be working now, and appreciate the diligence on checking with other users.
Please let us know if you have any problems in the future when invoicing, and we’ll try to monitor more closely to shorten that downtime for you.

Hi, this is happening again as of this morning when clicking the Create Invoice button

https://drallimindustriesltd.cetecerp.com/order/MN7628.1/invoice as an example

Based on the link you sent, it looks like the invoice was still created despite the alert you received, is that correct? Just want to make sure that, first and foremost, this isn’t something that preventing you from invoicing/shipping orders alltogether.

Is this the only order/invoice where you’ve receive that error? Is there something about the invoicing process for this order that might have been different from your “normal” process, that might give us a starting place to understanding what cause the message you received?

Hi

It was all orders for all users, but then later in the day it suddenly started working again…

If it happens again I’ll re-open the ticket

Kind regards
Martin

Glad things appear to be working again.
I discussed this with some of our engineering team, they were not able to identify anything that might have been causing that error.
There may be a clue in the fact that it happened to you both (you’re with the same company, yes?) roughly a year apart (I couldn’t find the original post date of this topic), but without having a way to recreate the problem it’s incredibly difficult to know what the cause might have been.
Please do let us know if you see this happening again, and we’ll continue doing everything we can to identify the problem.