Can't uninvoice a test order

I was trying out various features in the live version and now i can’t uninvoice, dekit, or reconcile. Could you help me remove 404.1 so it has no impact? It says it shipped but its just a test.

Hi,

Could you provide a link?

Thank you!
Cetec ERP Support

is this what you need? Cetec ERP

Any update here? The order 404.1 is a test order that i would like to remove from our “books”.

Hi,

We avoid adding/removing orders or invoices in live environments as best we can before engineering has to get involved. I’d love to try to walk you through it if we can remove it! Are you getting an error when you try to uninvoice? If so, could you take a screenshot? This will help me figure out next steps!

Cetec ERP Support

Ok, here is the notification I get when I try to uninvoice.

Hi,

The material or “test” material has already been removed therefore the system won’t allow you to uninvoice it. You can zero out the invoice with a ledger split, however.

Engineering can remove this but it is billable! Let me know if you would like to proceed and I can get that arranged for you.

Cetec ERP Support

Can you tell me how to do it or point me to the support documentation for this process?

Hi,

Accounting took a look and there appears to be no ledger impact for the test invoice. Were there cancelled ledger entries for this invoice?

Cetec ERP Support

I haven’t performed any actions after I invoiced it, other than trying to uninvoice it.