Cetec is too Slow

Greetings,

Cetec has been too slow to load for past 1-2 weeks. Also, the search bar takes too long to search and the search is not accurate. For e.g if I search SUB12345, the result I get is something else (especially when searching under a BOM). Please look into this asap.

Regards,
Shyam

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know. Which report are you seeing the inaccurate/slow search on?

Thanks!

When I search for specific sheet under the BOM of a part, results are something else and takes too long to load (in general as well).

I did some testing based on that first screenshot. Are you able to send me the link for the second screenshot you sent?

Here is the link:
https://imperialtool.cetecerp.com/otd/revision/17974/edit_bom

If you search for 0.105 NOM HRPO in the PRC part search, it take a while to load and the actual result is at the very bottom. For some of them they are not even on the search list (e.g 0.250 NOM HRPO).

@spranoy

I can see the slowness. I am escalating this to our engineering team and I will get back to you ASAP with an update.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@spranoy

It looks like the load times are better here. Are you still having issues?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

It is a bit faster but still under the BOM, when I search its still slow and not accurate.

@spranoy

I am going too escalate this to our engineering team and get back to you.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@spranoy

It looks like the reason this is showing so many results is because all of those parts have 0.105 NOM HRPO in the tech description. For example these 2 were on the list and have that in the tech description: Cetec ERP Cetec ERP

It seems to be pulling the right data.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi,

For 0.105 NOM HRPO, it shows some results, but if you check for 0.250 NOM HRPO, it shows prcparts instead of the SHT that we need. This was not the case before 1 week. When we searched 0.250 NOM HRPO, the closest one came at the top.

Cetec is still slow when creating Quotes (searching for cutomers, adding line item etc), PQuote, edit PRCPRT page. Please look into this in detail and resolve asap.

Thanks

@spranoy

Can you please send me a link to a place you are experiencing slow load times? We need very specific places so we can test.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Please see the link below:
https://imperialtool.cetecerp.com/quote/12485/view?show_add=1

When I try to add qty breaks to the line item, it takes too long to add them.

@spranoy

Engineering is looking into this right now. I will get back to you ASAP with an update.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@spranoy

It seems this is an intermittent issue. I can see slowness sometimes but not always and it looks ok right now. Engineering is actively looking into this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience. I will get back to you ASAP with an update.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi,
We are experiencing the same thing, when a part number, order number, etc is entered in the search box it will take considerably longer than before to show or narrow the results and results are not accurate at all.
have a look to the attached image. as you can see most of results are not related to searched item.
Screenshot 2023-05-11 121745

@hadim

I am looking into this. It looks like that the tech description was added as a search field so most likely this is the same thing as the other user. I am looking into why this was changed and I’ll get back to you.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Thank you. Still have issues described above.

Great, Thanks, current situation is causing confusion and dissatisfaction.

Hello,

Please see the link below, when I try to update anything on the “Edit” option of any prcpart it is really slow to load. Kindly look into this too.
https://imperialtool.cetecerp.com/part/15525/edit_profile

Much appreciated.