CETEC Sluggish?

Any issues at your end CETEC? Our speeds are fast and we are experiencing really dragging response with the ERP for the past 3 days.

@justicebearing

What screens are you experiencing slow load times? Doesn’t seem to be slow on our end.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

It is everywhere - inventory, order processing…and it is all locations, not just NC

@justicebearing

I am passing this along to engineering. They will look into this.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Any update on the speed issue? Screens are taking forever to load!

@johnmiller

Huge apologies here for the continued slowness… we are actively working on this.

Hopefully should have a positive update for you here soon.

Thank you!

@johnmiller

Our engineering team restarted the service on your server. You should be seeing improved screen load times in your environment. Are you still experiencing sluggish/slow behavior when loading pages in your environment? If so please let me know and I’ll reach out to our team.

• If you could provide a url link to pages that are experiencing slowness that’d be extremely helpful! You just need to copy everything after .com (ex. /t/cetec-sluggish/2292/4) and that’d be sufficient for me to test those page times for you.

Thanks!
Cetec ERP Support

We are still experiencing sluggish response times. Whenever a search of inventory or a customer name is involved, it is very slow. The latest was a search for a customer name to search for an invoice.

https://justicebearing.cetecerp.com/invoice/list

@johnmiller

Thanks for letting us know. I can see it is taking a while to load. I am taking this to our engineering team and I will get back to you.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@johnmiller

I am able to search for a customer pretty quickly as of now. Are you still having issues?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Yes we are. Overall performance is still sluggish

@johnmiller

I was able to search for a customer and use the invoice list without any issue. What other areas are you experiencing slowness?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@johnmiller

If you are having issues with the invoice list still you can try using the new invoice list. This should be much faster.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

We are having issues in so many areas. Order entry, stock checks, editing orders etc. Often we get the following window

@johnmiller

Can you give me a specific example of an order where you are seeing slowness and a time out? Engineering is currently looking into this.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@johnmiller - we just loaded the order edit page that you screenshotted. We also loaded numerous other pages across the system. All of these pages loaded very quickly.

So, this appears to be intermittent. Please keep us posted here if you start to see general sluggishness again… we are working constantly and actively to root out what is at the bottom of this recurring intermittent slowness. Huge apologies, and appreciate your continued communication and patience.

We are still experiencing extremely sluggish response in almost every area. The worst is when a search is involved be it a customer/vendor name or a part. Just spins and spins.

@johnmiller

Thank you for letting us know about sluggish load times. The best way for us to help you is to get a direct link to an example of where you are seeing this issue. I am assuming when you mean search do you mean a report? Or do you mean the global search? Any more specifics you can give me would be helpful!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

A good example is building a quote. Customer name search, part number search or changes to a quote and it is extremely sluggish. A part number search. Customer list search.

@johnmiller

Engineering has done a few things in the background to help with load times. You should see improvement.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support