Check Print Alignment

I am having issues with some of my customers being able to deposit their checks on mobile devices. The bank is saying that the account line on the checks is too low.

@lhammo

Sorry for the delay on an answer here. Do your check numbers seem correct on your end? I’m not sure if that would have to do with Cetec or not because it would depend on what your bank requires. I’m happy to look into this to see what is going on though. Can you provide me with a bit more specific information like a specific check or if only certain customers are having this issue?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi. I have 2 businesses that run this software. I believe 567 ITG had a similar issue and you made a custom check report that moved the print down for the check output.

Can you check this and copy the custom report form 567 ITG for LHAmmo?

Thank you

@lhammo

I haven’t been able to find a record of that anywhere. Do you happen to know what forum case or ticket this was done on? Is the issue for you that the checks are misaligned? Do you have an example check?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

We figured this out. Seems it was a printer setting that was giving us the misalignment.

Once we changed to “fit to page” we were all good.

Thanks