Completing a partial quantity on a production order

I have not been able to figure out how to complete (put in inventory) partial quantities from a production build order. For example, the original quantity on the production order is 50 pieces. Before the order is complete, the shop needs 20 of the pieces for a build. Is it possible to Complete 20 pieces while the remaining 30 are still in process?

I did find a post on ‘Split Line’. I will try that and update this with my progress. Thanks

Hi @dschafer,

Yes, you should be able to accomplish this with a split line. Please let us know if there is anythiing else that we can do to help!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support Team

I was able to split the order, but the labor applied to the order prior to the split is now all allocated to one line on the order, it did not scale like the picked material.
I did try to dekit and desplit to start over, but was not successful.

Hi @dschafer,

If time has already been logged, the labor will not be able to be split between the two lines. It can be moved to either line, but becomes an all-or-nothing situation. In the future, splitting the line before any labor is performed and logged will allow you to split the labor between the lines.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support Team