Custom Documents for certain Customers

Is there a way to make custom documents apply only for order with certain customers/cost centers? We are looking at options for customizing the CoC and Pick List Documents only for certain customers to meet requests by them.

Hey Kristina,

Let me see what documentation/information I can find related to this topic. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can with that update and breakdown.

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support

Hey Kristina,

I appreciate your patience with us while I’ve been coordinating with our engineering team on this. There is a customer specific custom document link in the left hand navigation menu of the customer record /customer/7/custom_docs. That url right there will take you to a customer specific custom document page, but you’ll notice only the Order Packing Slip, Order Packing Label, and Order Line Packing Label documents are customer specific.

Engineering did report that there are some specifics on a custom document that can be altered to only show for customers with a custom document assigned. Could you provide some specifics on the changes you’re wanting made to the CoC and Pick Parts List documents?

I’m wanting to run those specifics by our engineering team to see if those fall into that category for you.

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support

Thank you that is helpful. I think we will be able to achieve what we want to with the traceability document in the invoice after the order is closed. Is there any way I can add a column to this with the supplier lot number for each part?