Deleted part stuck in Receipts Pending Put Away

A user inadvertently tried to receive a part that didn’t exist and, by doing so, it was created without our normal PRC codes. They deleted the part but it is still stuck in Receipts Pending Put Away at the following link in the GAM warehouse:

https://jst-gam.cetecerp.com/receiving/pending_receipts

How do I clear this?

@spilkington

Could you provide me with the part that was deleted? From your link it looks like that part wasn’t deleted and it has quite a bit of inventory. This is the part I see Part (W)22AWG, 0160, GRAY

Did you fix the issue already and that’s why we can’t see it?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

It is not fixed. Please refer to the following screenshot. Note the lack of the PRC.

@spilkington

Thanks for clarifying which part it is. When looking at that part it looks like it has quite a bit of inventory so it hasn’t been deleted. You can’t delete a part with inventory. If you clear the inventory you will be able to delete the part. I’ll look into the best way to clear it from the Put away screen.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Yes, if you can just clear it from the put away function that would be great!

Hi Steven,

The part record on that putaway (22AWG, 0160, GRAY) Is not a deleted part. You have 219 QOH, the option to delete doesn’t appear until you have no pieces in inventory for a given part. I would recommend putting away the parts, then manually adjusting all parts out of your inventory, and then delete the part.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

I attempted to put it away and the following is the error I receive:

@spilkington

I sent this over to engineering to take a look. I’ll get back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@spilkington

Engineering has fixed the issue. They also repaired the PRC so you should be able to put it away and adjust out the inventory.

Let me know if you have any more issues!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support