Documents

How can you have the customer’s name and email address show on documents? Invoice, Commerical Invoice, Packslip, etc?

@jennb

Can you give me some examples? Normally it pulls from the customer record once you put that into the order and it transfers to the invoice, commercial invoice, and packing slip. Is there an order you’re having trouble with?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi, Thank you for your response. It is not showing on any of our documents.
Maybe we are entering in the wrong spot.

@jennb

Just to clarify are you saying the companies name and email isn’t showing up? Or the person that you contacted from the company their name and email?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Email and telephone number are now showing up. This is needed for customs.

@jennb

Is it working now? What is still missing from your documents that I can help with?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

No. The customer’s email and phone number are not showing on documents.
Please review order # 11718.1
I just created the order entered myself as the contact with phone and email. It is still not showing up.

@jennb

I am looking into this with engineering. Were customer’s emails and phone numbers showing up before? It doesn’t look like that was something on documents before.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

I am not sure. This information is needed for customs so we need this on the Commercial Invoice, Invoice, Packslip, etc.

@jennb

I’ve sent this over to engineering to get a quote. It looks like this will be custom doc work as this was not here before. I will get back to you ASAP with an update.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@jennb

Engineering got back to me and yes this will be custom doc work. It will be around 30 minutes bill at actual for each document you want to modify. Can you confirm which documents you want to modify? There are a few different packing slips so just want to be sure the right one will be modified. Let us know if you want that work done!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support