Error Code

While in Cetec University, I am unable to take the test. I receive this error message:

500 - Internal Server Error

Something unexpected happened and we can’t complete your request.

Please report the problem to support@cetecerp.com with lots of details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

The Cetec ERP Team

@dianed

Thanks for reaching out. Could you provide a link to the page you are looking at and which company you are with? We can look into that error once I have the info.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@dianed

Engineering was actually able to find it on their end. Can you let us know if you are still seeing an error? It should be cleared now.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Yes, I am still seeing an error. It happens anytime I try to perform a task for the test site.

Thank you.

Diane Daly, Accounting Manager

503-364-9257 Ext. 301

DianeD@HiTekQuality.com

PO Box 13105, Salem, OR 97309

@dianed

I impersonated your user and opened the sales UniversitERP class but I didn’t see any 500 errors. It was operating correctly. Could you send a link to the 500 error?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

https://salesdianedhitekquality.cetecuniversiterp.com/customer/10/view

@dianed

Thank you for the link. I can see the error. I will reach out to my engineering team and get back to you.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@dianed

I am no longer able to reproduce the 500 error when impersonating your user. It seems to have been cleared. Engineering was taking a look and they don’t see the error on their end anymore. Could you check and see if you are still getting the error?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

It is working now, thank you.

@dianed

Happy to assist!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.