Error in Receiving

Hi,
We are facing an issue at the time of complete receiving in our other unit (EP).
For example:
We have an order 3037.1 when I go for complete receiving the system will show error. I attached a screenshot of the error.

Kindly resolve this as soon as possible.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826

I am currently looking into this error and will get back to you ASAP with an update.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@rana826

Engineering has a fix for this that will go out tomorrow so you can invoice. Unfortunately there isn’t a workaround until this fix goes out.

Please let us know if you are still having issues after tomorrow.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Thanks i will check tomorrow and update you.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

I am facing one more issue. Should i discuss it here or create a new topic.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826

You can reply here. I’m happy to look at it!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi,
We are facing an issue we are trying to hide resale value in the invoice tab from our users kindly guide us how to remove this access.
when the order is open they are not able to see the resale value but after the invoice is created the resale value is public to all. I have tried to restrict invoice view from our users but by doing so they are also not being able to see internal build orders.
The users need to be able to see internal orders in order to carry on with there jobs. My query is that is there a way to hide only the resale value. If so please inform us so we may be able to hide resale value.
Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826

Part of the issue here might be that the wrong role is in security by role. It has block resale in there but the role is called Hide Resale.

I would change that first and see if that fixes your issue. It should block resale from anyone who has the Hide Resale role.

Please let me know if you are still having issues.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

I will check and inform you.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

Hi,
I am checking this right now but still I facing this issue. Invoice#2885.1-1 User id#40

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826

Looking at this again it looks like no one put the hide resale role in the block resale security by role config? You will need to put hide resale in there in order for it to block resale.

Once you do that it should work.

Please let me know if it doesn’t.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi,
I put hide resale role in block resale,

I test this case by using user id#40,

But still not resolve this, this method works only open orders,order#626.1-43

But when I invoice a order or line the resale value will show the user.

Kindly guide me how I resolve this issue.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826

Which screens are the users still able to see resale? Only the invoice screen? This should be hiding resale everywhere and I will need to escalate this to engineering in order to figure this out.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@cetecerp23
Yes, only invoice screen still show resale value.

Regards,

Rana Muneeb

@rana826

I’ve escalated this to our engineering team. I will get back to you once this has been resolved.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.