Error using "new" version of Parts in Bin Report

We get the following error when running the “new” version of the Parts in Bin Report…The server keeps looping through this request, causing CPU to go to 100%…

{“success”:false,“message”:“Error initializing database mysql: could not get a connection: Error 1040: Too many connections”,“error”:{“error”:“Error initializing database mysql: could not get a connection: Error 1040: Too many connections”}}

Request:

"http://xxxxxx/part/list_by_location_new?prcpartExact=false&location=%5B%22AE%22%5D&includeTotal=false&sortBy=%5B%5D&pageIndex=0&pageSize=25&reload=1

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for this forum case breaking down what’s happening to the new version of the Parts in Bin report. I’ll get started reproducing that issue and having it sent over to our engineering department to look into.

I’ll keep you posted with an update on this as I receive them.
Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support

Hey Regis,

When clicking the link that you provided it’s also looping through and never loads. I appreciate the url link example that you gave us, but need to be able to go into your environment to reproduce this. We currently don’t have access to your Cetec environment - could you provide us that access so I can reproduce this for our case to engineering?

Let me know once that access has been granted and I’ll jump in to start that process.

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support

Access granted! Thanks!