Forced Pick Validation

Hello, I’m having a hard time finding the “Forced Pick Validation” config setting to turn on. Any chance someone can tell me where to find that? I’ve searched through your online documentation that mentions it and says its a configuration that can be turned on, but doesn’t say where exactly.
I’ve searched through my config settings every way I can think of and can’t find anything that looks like it.

Thanks

@J_Ochs

I am not seeing that config either. Could you give me the documentation that mentions it? I’m curious what the functionality is supposed to be. The config setting could have been renamed or there is a different way to do it now. Just wanted to see what the source material was.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

“In order to pick parts, navigate to the bin row that you would like to pick from and indicate the amount that you would like to pick under the Pick Qty/Serial Number column. An alternate way to go about this is to scan the barcode of the receipt attached to the part in inventory. Once you scan the receipt that matches the part that Cetec ERP expects, the entire row will glow green and the Pick Quantity/Serial Number column will be unlocked (This feature is called Forced Pick Validation, and it can be turned off in configuration).”

@J_Ochs

It looks like that config was renamed. part_pick_require_scan That should be the right one and should have the same functionality.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support