Freight Line

Is there anyway to remove the freight line from showing up on invoices?

@kwall222

Do you mean when you send your customer the invoice pdf? Or do you mean on the invoice screen after you’ve invoiced that shows freight?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

I am talking about the freight line at the bottom right side of the order/invoice. Is there a way to elminate this line from this view when we print/make PDF’s to send to customers. We would like to add freight as a separate line item in the order/invoice itself for better tracking on our end. Please advise. Thank you.

@kwall222

Unfortunately there isn’t a way to remove the freight line. I can see about putting in a request to our engineers to create a custom doc for you that moves the freight. Would you like me to do that? Custom docs are billable but I would need to get an estimate. If you send over a picture or mock up of where you want the freight instead that would also help.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

We found a good workaround for our issue. Since we only needed this to capture the cost of freight for those orders where we paid the freight for the client and needed to capture this cost against our cost of goods sold we created a separate freight line item for these instances to capture the cost and we would have the line zero cost to the client.

Thank you,

Kris