Hide Resale Value

Hi,
We are facing an issue we are trying to hide resale value in the invoice tab from our users kindly guide us how to remove this access.
when the order is open they are not able to see the resale value but after the invoice is created the resale value is public to all. I have tried to restrict invoice view from our users but by doing so they are also not being able to see internal build orders.
The users need to be able to see internal orders in order to carry on with there jobs. My query is that is there a way to hide only the resale value. If so please inform us so we may be able to hide resale value.
Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@ rana826
Hello!
It would be most helpful if you can tell me what the user’s current assigned role is that you wish to restrict from seeing resale value. I could then help you with steps to create a role that enables them to see internal build orders, but hides resale value from that role.

Best,
CETEC ERP Customer Support

Hi,
The roles of the users are Production In-charge, Warehouse In-charge, Quality Assurance, Production Manager and Purchasing In-charge.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826,
First, you would go to Admin>>Data maintenance>>Maintenance>>Role and create a new role named “Hide Resale”. Then you will add that role to the existing roles of each user you wish to restrict from viewing resale value.

Let us know if you have further questions/issues.

Best,

Hi,
@cetecerp16
I do this by follow your way, but its not working. I also attach snaps. kindly guide me, how i resolve this.

invoice#303.1.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826,
Thank you for letting us know…I will check back with engineers about the “Hide Resale” role to see if there is an additional step to complete this change.

Best,

@rana826,
Previously you were able to provide a screenshot of the user whom was still able to access the Invoice screens. Can you provide additional examples of other screens that you were expecting would be hidden when activating Hide Resale role for this or other users?
In that the expectation is that all Resale fields in Cetec will be hidden from a user if they have the Hide Resale role made active for them, our engineers are testing in development environment to confirm why Resale is still showing under these screens and correct removal of the visibility when the Hide Resale role is active on a user. I will get back with you when I have confirmation from them they have addressed this issue.
Thank you for any additional information you are able to provide.

Best,

Hi,
I am waiting for your response.

@rana826…yes I think the previous post was missed…copied here:
Previously you were able to provide a screenshot of the user whom was still able to access the Invoice screens. Can you provide additional examples of other screens that you were expecting would be hidden when activating Hide Resale role for this or other users?
In that the expectation is that all Resale fields in Cetec will be hidden from a user if they have the Hide Resale role made active for them, our engineers are testing in development environment to confirm why Resale is still showing under these screens and correct removal of the visibility when the Hide Resale role is active on a user. I will get back with you when I have confirmation from them they have addressed this issue.
Thank you for any additional information you are able to provide.

Best,

@cetecerp16
I test this case by using user id#40,

But still not resolve this, this method works only open orders,order#626.1-43

But when I invoice a order or line the resale value will show the user.(Invoice#626.1-1)

Kindly guide me how I resolve this issue.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826
Thank you for the additional information. I have updated the engineering team on this and they are working on a fix. We will contact you again when we know a fix is available and when to expect it to deploy to your environment.

Best,

@cetecerp16
ok, I hope this issue resolve as soon as possible, because I have been facing this issue for long.

Regards
Rana Muneeb

Hi @rana826,

Thank you for your patience while we work to correct this. I’ve received communication from the engineering team that they have a fix that will go out by the end of next week.

Kindly,

Cetec ERP Support

@cetecerp25
Ok, I hope this issue resolve as soon as possible, because I have been facing this issue for long.

Regards
Rana Muneeb

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.