HTS Code Not printing on packing slip - sometimes

Hi guys,

For some reason starting today, the HTS code is not always printing on the packing slip. It is on the part number and when looking at the ones that are printing and the ones that are not printing, I cannot figure out a difference. I have tried updating the ones not printing, etc, but nothing is working. If you look at packing slip 8299.1-4, line #18 is not printing the HTS code. I will have them not bill this today, so you have time to look at it before we bill.

Thanks,
Kelly

@kellym

Has this issue been resolved for you? A couple of our customers had this same issue but I believe it has been fixed.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi guys,

No, it is not resolved. Shipping said today they went in to change a weight on an item and didn’t touch the HTS code, but then it deleted the HTS code when they updated. They re-entered it and it wouldn’t print on the packing slip at all. The order was 8382.1, part number 2021823-001-REV-52. We have asked them not to bill it until tomorrow afternoon. I feel like it has something to do with editing the part, but I cannot pinpoint it.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Kelly

@kellym Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience here.
We’ve made a temporary change to your packing slip custom doc that should ensure that the HTS codes entered on your part records will show on your packing slips. We will resolve the underlying issue on our side, and then once we have that resolved we will make sure to go back and reset your packing slips back to the default.

Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue in the meantime. Thanks!

Thanks!!