Inside Sales and Outside Sales blank at quote entry

Hi guys!

We found that the inside sales and outside sales are not self-populating by the customer. This just started probably about a week ago. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Kelly

@kellym

Is this on a quote? When you add a new customer is doesn’t populate the inside sales and outside sales person? Do you have an example?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi, yes this is happening at quote entry. Sorry I put it in the title, but did not reiterate that in my explanation. These are customers that have been around forever. We have fixed all of the open orders at the time. You can see quote 12062 for an example.

@kellym

I am going to escalate this to engineering and get back to you.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@kellym

Engineering has a fix for this that should be out to you by tomorrow. Let me know if you run into anymore issues.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hello-we are having the same issue. Will that also be deployed to our system?

Thank you!

@steve

Yes this will reach your system as well!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Checking on this -we reviewed orders in system since the fix and do not see ISP/OSP populated in orders through end of year. Could you advise?
Thank you!
Steve

Hi Steve,

I am seeing all ISR/OSRs populated on all open orders and all recent invoices. I believe this is resolved.

Thanks,
Kelly

I think you are correct. I only saw some Internal Orders without and 1 order 25602.1 without an OSP, so we should be good. Thank you!