Internal Server Error

Getting an error on Production and Sales Work order.

@Kathleen.dizon

What order are you getting an error on and can we have access to your environment?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

I’m getting error on all the WO.

@regisphilbin

Can we have access to your site?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Regis is on PTO this week. His back up is also on PTO today but he’ll be back tomorrow.

@Kathleen.dizon

Until we have access to the environment unfortunately I can’t look at these errors. Please let us know once access has been granted and I can look into this issue.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Regis can give you an access in a couple of hours.
I got another error while doing warehouse transfer

Thank you.

access granted.

seems like CETEC transitioned our servers from 4.101 to 4.11 over the weekend.

@regisphilbin @Kathleen.dizon

I am looking into this issue now. I got a 500 error right as I opened your environment so I can tell something is wrong. I am checking with engineering now.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi Regis,
Engineering here. We’re chasing an incompatibility in your database with the upgrade. We believe that we have found and addressed the issue.

For some reason the database tables were collated in latin1. This is not compatible with our tool to keep the new columns and tables in sync. We use utf8 or a form of utf8 (such as utf8mb4) where applicable.
The collation has been reset to utf8 and the update to 4.11 has been applied.
Please let us know if you run into similar issues moving forward.
Please do not revert the tables to anything other than utf8 as it will cause this issue during the next release cycle.

Thanks!

It’s working now. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.