Invalidating Warehouse Transfers

A disgruntled employee seems to have placed internal warehouse transfers for trillions of dollars in goods (we aren’t using the accounting function and so didn’t see it). The MRP is thus polluted with these huge orders (as are quantities available etc…). I tried to zero them out (or at least 1 them out). But I still have traces in certain areas. In the below case, there are no orders, no quotes, no sales history and yet… Will this just refresh on a daily basis or something?

Joseph,

Thanks for reaching out. Let me take a look and gather some more information. I’ll get back to you soon.

The Cetec Team

Joseph,

It looks like there was an internal PO placed for qty 559642878 of that part. Cetec ERP

You should be able to delete that PO to resolve this. I’m testing on my end to verify that, but I believe that PO is what’s causing the issue.

The Cetec Team

I tested deleting the PO, and the QR and QOO for that part went back to 0. Let us know if you need more help on this.

Enjoy your day,
The Cetec Team

Didn’t work. I still have this. It messes with things :frowning:

Can you walk me through the steps you took and share any links/screenshots applicable? That will help me try to pinpoint what’s not working.

Thanks in advance!

I don’t remember the steps. I tried to remove the order first. That failed. Then I edited it to try to reduce the quantity. That seemed to work. But the QOO is still showing up, even after the PO was deleted. I just deleted the PO again and now it seems clear. This time I didn’t get an error trying to delete it (I went through the purchasing history on the part to find it). So I think I’m okay now.

Okay, glad it got worked out. Let us know if you need further assistance here.

The Cetec Team