Invoice Cost

Hi,

Is there anyway we can get all the cost [i.e. material cost, labor cost, laser cutting, bending etc.] separately for all the invoices in a particular month?
We want to analyze which particular workstation is dominating our production and what all we can do in order to make it more efficient.

Vaibhav,

It’s great that you want to fully utilize the tools that are available!

Assuming I understand you correctly, the best way to find what you want is to go to Production > Mgmt > View Work. Here you can search by Entry Date and by Work Loc (work location).

You can also click on More Options to search by additional variables. After clicking the orange Submit button, you can customize which columns appear on the report by clicking on +/- Columns.

Then, once you have the data showing up the way you want it to, you can click Export (next to +/- Columns) to export the report to a spreadsheet.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support

Thanks, this report seems good however, there are few extra information that we need. Instead of total time spent in production, we would like to know time for each individual work location. For instance, we need time spent on laser cutting separately, time spent on bending separately etc and on top of that we want to know how much raw material used for this particular order. Let me know if this if possible otherwise we have to manually go into each completed work order to get this information which would be extremely time consuming.

You are in the right place! If you search by Work Loc, you can choose, for example, to only see work that occurred at laser cutting:

To see the raw material used on closed orders, you can go to the Components/Base Parts Shipments report. For that, go to Sales > Invoices > Components/Base Parts Shipments.

To see the raw material being used on open orders, you’d want the Order as Used List. For that, go to Sales > Orders > Order as Used.

Let us know if you need more assistance with this,
Cetec ERP Support