Invoice Report - new version

Hi guys!

In the new version of the invoice report, the Ext Labor amount is actually giving the entire invoice total for each line item. It is right on the old version. As an example, you can use invoice 10648.1-2, lines 1 and lines 2. The new version shows the amount for each line item as $326.67, but line 1 should be $140 and line 2 should be $186.67.

We use this amount for commissions for production management, so it is critical it is correct.

Thanks,
Kelly

@kellym

I am not seeing an ext labor amount on the list: Cetec ERP
Is there a different column you are talking about? I didn’t see that amount either.

Is it the total column?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

You have to run the report by line not by header. Let me know if you see it after your run it that way.

Thanks!
Kelly

@kellym

My apologies! I see it now. I’m going to look into this more and get back to you.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@kellym

I see the issue. I am going to escalate this to our engineering team and get back to you.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@kellym

Good Morning,

Our engineering team has built a fix out to resolve this issue. That should be deployed via hotfix in the next 5-7 days. You should be able to see that report correctly reflect Ext Labor after that hotfix has been merged with your environment!

Thank you for letting us know about that issue it’s greatly appreciated.
Cetec ERP Support

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.