Issue in Accounting Module

Hi!
We face the issue from last three consecutive days from 2:00pm to 7:00pm according to Pakistan Standard Time.
ISSUE: When we makes payments against invoice and prepayments then CETEC system shows “500-Internal Server Error”. and CETEC doesn’t allow create voucher against PO and don’t show Payments List of Vendors.
Kindly guide us why this issue arise. Is it server updating issue or anything else.

Hi Rana,

Thank you for letting us know about this. Can you remind me what’s the name of your company?

Thank you!

Hi Rana,

Can you have an administrator update the target account for any transactions that are failing?

That will be visible at this relative path. …/config/gl_transactions
Failures due to missing account mapping will be highlighted in red.

Thank you!

Company Name:Goldstar Medical Instruments Sialkot Pakistan

Hi Rana,

I did find your company’s customer record. Did you see the reply above about the account mapping? I believe if you can map those transaction types to an account that will resolve your errors.

Once again the path to view transactions that are failing and need a valid account mapping can be viewed in your cetec environment at the relative path …/config/gl_transactions .

It’s possible you will need to ask someone with administrative privileges to make these changes.

Thank you!