Issue with prepayment for order

Hello Cetec -

In our system, we did a prepayment for Order 4560.1 a few months ago, but the only place it’s showing up is in orange at the top of the order screen. It is not listed as a prepayments for that order or invoice on the left size of the screen or at the bottom of the order. It still says the full amount of the invoice is due.

I tried to reopen the payment, but it says it’s already been applied so reopening is forbidden. Can you please help me first find A/R Payment 606 (Deposit 367) and then how to fix it so it shows up as paying half down on Invoice 4560.1?

Thanks so much!!!

@NHaltiner A couple of ways to find the payment.
Since you have the payment ID#, you could type [your cetec url]/arpayment/[pymtID]/edit to go directly to the payment, or you could go to the payments list and filter by customer, date range, and set status to all.

In either case, it looks like the prepayment went through and made unapplied cash object 224, which has since been added to a payment, but that payment hasn’t yet been completed, which is why it’s not showing on the invoice. [your cetec url]/arpayment/641/edit should get you to the open payment, You’ll want to zero out the unapplied cash amount, select the unapplied cash object using the include checkbox, and then enter the amount in to the apply box of the invoice.

Thank you SOOOO much!!! I really appreciate your help!!! :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re welcome, always happy to help!