Kitting Page design

Not really a bug but more of a design annoyance from our users…

on any kitting page, for example (…/otd/order/8161/pick_parts),

1. It would be nice to have the rows colors switching be logical. Right now, it just switches between lines, but it would be nice if everything for line 1 part, would be one color, then line 2 part, be the opposite color and so on…

I created a mock up version as a comparison to the current CETEC 4.051 version…

versus below which i “created” in Excel… I feel this is a cleaner way of looking at a list, especially to differentiate the parts being selected as well as the description of the part itself is above the part #. See #2 below…

1. It would be nice if the description of the part was ABOVE the Line item. See image below where it is very confusing due to the # of bins of parts

1 Like

@regisphilbin

Thanks for reaching out about this! I have sent this over to engineering to take a look. I will get back to you ASAP with an update.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@regisphilbin

This will be part of the next Cetec release! All of the rows that are associated with the same part/component will have the same color, and the colors will alternate for every part. Additionally, instead of being on it’s own row at the bottom, the description will now show directly underneath the part, on the same row as the part info.

Let me know if you have more questions!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

3 Likes