Multi column label printing

Hi,
We have a label with 2 column of labels next to each other, what customization needs to be done to print on both labels.
Currently when sending print it will print just on left label and then will print on next row, leaving the label on the right blank.
Zebra label printer (ZT230) is used for printing.

Thanks

Hadi,

Welcome to the community forum! Just to be sure, are you trying to print bin labels?

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support

Hi,
The label I am trying to print is the “Order serial label”.

Thanks, Hadi

Hi, Hadi,

There is the option to customize that document if there is someone in your company with the technical expertise to do it. We are willing and able to customize that for you on our end, but it would involve billable hours. The choice is up to you.

In the case that someone in your company does have the technical knowledge to make that customization, here is where they would go in Cetec:

Go to Admin>Config Settings>Custom Documents and then search for “Order Serial Label”. Click that link and then, next to Current Document, click “Download.” Once that is downloaded, the person can go into the code and make any customizations they want. When they’re done, they’d upload the edited file using the “Choose Files” button next to Upload New.

I hope that gives you a way forward. If you decide you want to pay for us to customize this, just let us know.

Thanks, and enjoy your day,
Cetec ERP Support

Hi,
We Have done some customizations but there are two remaining parts which would like to get your support (billable hours) to get them done.
First to add calculated item and second to be able to print in label with two columns.
So please contact me to initiate this small project.

Thanks.

Hadi,

I’ll send this over to the appropriate people and then they’ll contact you about that project.

Thank you,
Cetec ERP Support

Hadi,

I apologize for the delay. This is doable, and we would bill at actual time spent at the standard $250/hour rate. It sounds like the estimate on time this would take is about three hours, but there’s no way to be sure ahead of time.

Do you want to go ahead and get this scheduled? If so, let me know and I’ll have someone contact you.

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support

Hi,
I have replied through email, it seems sometimes emails are not getting through.
So please note, pricing is fine and I would like to proceed.

Thanks,
Hadi

Hadi,

I apologize that there’s been a delay in responding to you. Do you know which email address you sent to?

I’m sending this over to our team now.

Cetec ERP Support