Multi level BOM partial release

I have a multi-level BOM with raw material and subassemblies
Some of the subassemblies are complete and would like to do a partial shipment, how can I receive partially my work orders for the completed subassembly and be able to release a partial shipment of the finished good?
Your help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Hi Fernando!

Absolutely. On your work order, you’ll see the option on the left-hand navigation called Split Line. It’s nested under the misc/etc sub nav. There, you’ll be able to partially split the work order to another line in order to pick subassemblies and parts and complete that line of the work order.

Best

Sorry still need additional help. I got there but how can I fill out the fields?
On my workorder 30.3 I have 60 subassemblies and just want to receive 12 pieces of those. Do I put those 12 units in the field " split to New Line w/Qty?
What is the difference between the Split and Mass Split option?
Thanks

Sorry still need additional help. I got there but how can I fill out the fields?
On my workorder 30.3 I have 60 subassemblies and just want to receive 12 pieces of those. Do I put those 12 units in the field " split to New Line w/Qty?
What is the difference between the Split and Mass Split option?
Thanks

Hi Fernando!

On the split line qty, enter the amount which will be partially completed. So, in this case, enter12 and then click 'split.

The mass split button will split all 60 qty into individual lines (I don’t think you want to do that here).

Let me know if you have any follow up questions here!

Please confirm steps to fully receive partial sub-assemblies and be able to ship a partial shipment.
Thanks,

Hi Fernando,

On the split screen, enter 12 and click ‘split’

After clicking split, you’ll see a pop up, click the ‘yes’ option. After clicking yes, your screen will look like this

This gives you two work order lines. Presuming you’ve picked parts, you can now complete/receive the second line you’ve split while leaving line number 1 open for more work to be done.

I hope this helps!

Could you please show me How can I add Serial numbers to my finished goods?

Absolutely!

Navigate to the ‘serials’ tab on the work order:

Then enter the number of serials you’d like to create for the order (max number based on the qty on the order):

Then, print your labels:

Finally, here is a how to video on creating your own serial and lot code formats - https://cetecerp.com/support/how-to/lot-code.html

Have a great weekend!