New Sales > Addresses report errors

Hi,

On the new addresses report in Sales>Reports the map and report does not seem to work correctly as it has pins at the correct addresses but then lists other company names at those addresses. The report also returns data fetch errors when you try and search for a customer.

Can you look into this?

Tanks
Andy

Hello,

I am escalating the fetch errors to our engineering team now.

I am testing the pin issues as well.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@aruef

Engineering has a fix for this issue that should go out to you in the next 10-15 days.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi…this still isnt fixed for us. Did engineering ever roll out a fix?

@aruef

I apologize I took a look at our history for this ticket and as it was passed off to me we only fixed the issue where the address map gave a failed to fetch error. We didn’t get the addresses being mixed up fixed yet. I am trying to replicate that now and I will be escalating that.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@aruef

Engineering has fixed this issue. You should see it in the next 5-7 days.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi,
I’ve been checking this the last few weeks and it still isnt fixed with the addresses showing the wrong company location. Did engineering actually roll out a fix?

@aruef

I want to apologize for the delay on this. I misunderstood when this fix would roll out. It’s going out with the new 4.14 release which should be out by the end of May but is subject to change. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support